Let’s Play playground  » Entertainment  »
146-13226 MacLeod Trail SE, Calgary, Alberta T2J 7E5 Canada
  • I took my daughter there for the first time when she was around 2, so we stayed in the toddler area - definitely not as fun as the main play area
  • My husband and I found that we struggled to fit through the tunnels and it was very hard on our knees
  • One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of kids end up with a cold or something a few days after beign at Let's Play

• by Karen22

Let’s Play in an indoor giant playground for children around 10 years of age an under. There is a special area for kids under 3 with a small ball pit and other toys for that age group. The main attraction is the huge playground that almost reaches the 100 ft ceiling.

It’s made up of various tunnels, ladders, slides and other fun things that are all completely enclosed so that no one call fall out onto the ground. There is also an area with arcade type games.

I’ve found that every child there is having an absolute blast. From a parent’s

perspective it is a fun place for kids - but only as a special treat- they tend to get spoiled there.

I took my daughter there for the first time when she was around 2, so we stayed in the toddler area - definitely not as fun as the main play area. She did enjoy the small ball pit but wanted to join the big kids on the other playground.

The second time she was 3 so she did get to try out the tunnels, slides etc and loved it. Since there are quite a lot of bigger kids in the playground, the ...

• parents can also go in with younger kids.

It is not so fun for parents though! My husband and I found that we struggled to fit through the tunnels and it was very hard on our knees. There is also a small food area with tables and chairs.

They do not like you to bring your own food in but they do have a good choice of foods for kids. It’s nice to go out somewhere that has the same kinds of foods that you would give your kids at home.

For example, they had options such as yogurt, cheese strings,

granola bars - familiar things for kids. One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of kids end up with a cold or something a few days after beign at Let’s Play.

I’m not sure how often everything gets cleaned off - or if the ball pit gets cleaned at all. I have seen some staff members wiping down the slides and tunnels - so at least it does get done from time to time.

All in all, kids love this place whether it’s for a birthday party or just a fun thing to do when it’s raining. Parents enjoy it as well since it keeps their kids entertained!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5915041060861230/k2311a0415/4.15.10