Tetra BettaMin Food for Bettas (Betta Fish Food)
  • I bought some fish food, specifically for Betta fish, when I bought her, and I didn’t really think too much about the food itself
  • The container also said that it contained colour enhancers, and I had heard this was important for Betta fish to keep their bright colours, but mainly I liked the convenient container
  • I would definitely recommend Tetra BettaMin Food for Bettas to anyone who has a Betta fish
  • My fish loves it, and she is definitely thriving on it

• by Jessie Bahrey

My Betta fish, Wanda, drives me crazy at times, because for the 6 months that I have had her, she is very finicky. There are times when she eats a lot, and then she will go days without eating, and at these times, I actually worry about her. It doesn’t seem to follow any pattern, such as if she is stressed from traveling; she just stops eating for several days. While she doesn’t seem become lethargic without food, I still worry. I bought some fish food, specifically for Betta fish, when I bought her, and I didn’t really think too much about the food itself. When I finally ran out, I went to the pet section of my local Wal-Mart and saw that

I had several choices for Betta food. I ended up purchasing Tetra BettaMin Food for Bettas for only one reason, as all the food choices were about the same price; this particular fish food had a re-closable container, and I needed this while traveling with my fish. The container also said that it contained colour enhancers, and I had heard this was important for Betta fish to keep their bright colours, but mainly I liked the convenient container.

When I got home, I read the ingredients and directions on the container. It said to feed the fish in exactly the same way as the previous food I was using, feeding 2-3 times each day, just the amount that the fish will eat ...

• in a couple of minutes. The ingredients contain a patented formula called ProCare, which is a combination of vitamins, nutrients and Omega 3 fatty acids. I was pretty sure all Betta food was going to be the same, but I began feeding Wanda the new food that night. She eagerly ate the food, but then, she does this about half the time. I continued to feed her as I always do, twice a day, and the same amount as I always do. I began to notice two things with this BettaMin food; the first thing was that Wanda was no longer a finicky eater-she ate all of the food, every time I fed her. Secondly, her fins and skin began to look shinier.
        Now, her colour did not change or get brighter; however, she did look shinier, almost like her fins were coated with a shiny sheen. The colour enhancers in this food may not have changed the colour of my fish, but her skin and fins looked healthier for sure. I have now been feeding Wanda Tetra BettaMin food for a month now, and she is no longer a finicky eater, which makes me worry so much less. Her skin also appears shinier and healthier. As well, this food is in a very convenient, re-closable container, which makes my life much easier.

I would definitely recommend Tetra BettaMin Food for Bettas to anyone who has a Betta fish. My fish loves it, and she is definitely thriving on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2915041060791230/k2311a0415/4.15.10