Kitchen Aid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • Honestly I thought that my family wasn’t even picking up my not so subtle clues
  • I think they may have purposely led me to believe that I wasn’t going to get it, just so I would be surprised
  • I love the dough hook, wire whip and flat beater attachments that came with it, but lately I have had my eye on a fantastic set of attachments that will make this mixer do all sorts of fantastic kitchen duties
  • There seems no end to all the amazing tools this one mixer coverts to
  • If you are considering purchasing a stand mixer, consider this, the Kitchen Aid may be more expensive but they are so well made and hardy

• by Jude244

My love of baking is what also fuels my many fitness activities and subsequent reviews. As I refuse to let my sweet tooth take a toll on my otherwise small frame, I often bake and then try to burn up the calories as fast as humanly possible.

When Christmas rolled around this past year, I hinted that I was in love with a shiny, red, Kitchen Aid Artisan 5-quart Stand Mixer that I had seen in our local Kohl’s store.

Honestly I thought that my family wasn’t even picking up my not so subtle clues. I think they may have purposely led me to believe that I wasn’t going to get it, just so I would be surprised.

I tried everything I could think of to get them to notice though. I even went so

far as to take them to the store, and left Kohl’s coupons in obvious places around the house. No worries, it was already purchased and hidden some where right under my nose all along.

When you purchase a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, such as the Artisan, you are not just buying another appliance, you are actually investing in a beautiful piece of equipment that will perform wonderfully, and last you for years. I have had other Mixers but they pale in comparison with the Kitchen Aid in terms of power, the numbers of speeds you can use, and also the specialty attachments available for use with it.

With the Kitchen Aid’s 325 watt motor, and its astonishing 10 speeds, I able to tackle a large number of mixing tasks quickly and effortlessly. Not only is it ...

• powerful but it also features a large capacity, dish washer safe, mixing bowl able to accommodate all sorts of recipes and batters.

I love the dough hook, wire whip and flat beater attachments that came with it, but lately I have had my eye on a fantastic set of attachments that will make this mixer do all sorts of fantastic kitchen duties.

Not only is it a mixer but as I add to my collection of Kitchen Aid Attachments, that mixer can also become a grinder, a slicer, a shredder, a juicer, a pasta maker, a pasta roller, and even a sausage stuffer. There seems no end to all the amazing tools this one mixer coverts to. I hope I have the opportunity to try each of them.

If you are considering purchasing a stand mixer,

consider this, the Kitchen Aid may be more expensive but they are so well made and hardy; that you will not likely find a better deal in terms of quality or versatility.

What’s the point in buying a cheaper model that can not handle thick dough or whose motor dies on you? You will soon have to replace it when you could have been using this amazing Mixer all along.

I love my Kitchen Aid Artisan, and proudly have it on my counter at all times. The only drawback that I could give is that it is a little large and cumbersome, so storing it would be rather difficult. Since mine sees a lot of action, I don’t ever plan to move it anyway. If you’d like to purchase one they are available at Kohl’s stores, and also online at Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315041060541230/k2311a0415/4.15.10