Samui Reef View Resort  » Hotels  »
404/23 Moo 1 T. Maret, Koh Samui, Suratthani, Thailand 84310
  • Here I have the best sleep during my seven days trip in Thailand
  • The room also spacious and I have no problem with the air conditioner or hot water

• by dyne

Last month I went Thailand and one of the places I visit is Ko Samui. I book a room at Samui reef view resort, and I’m glad that I book it. The place was clean and peaceful, an excellent condition for those who want to rest after exploring the beach or trip. Here I have the best sleep during my seven days trip in Thailand. The room also

spacious and I have no problem with the air conditioner or hot water. They also have swimming pool and billiard for those who want to exercise their body.

The best part are the services that they offer, they pick us at the port when we arrived even though we are a big group (8 peoples) and drive us back although we ride the very first boat. They also ...

• will drive us to Lamai beach free of charge and they will pick us back if we want (although they limited the pick up service to around 10 PM). If you want to explore the island by your self (there are a lot of place that you can visit in Ko Samui), they provide motorcycles or cars for rent. The food they provide is quite good and have
        reasonable price. The owner Angus was a nice and helpful guy. He will help you with anything, my group found that his advice on what spot to visit and how to reach it very useful.

The only downside I felt is that the secluded location can be a hinder if you want to explore night life around the beach since the resort is located around 4 Km from the beach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 215041060491130/k2311a0415/4.15.10