Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food  » Housewares  »
  • I highly recommend this product to everyone that loves an inside or outside garden

• by vpriddy
      A month ago, my teen daughter gave me a spider plant baby. The baby was a section of her larger hanging plant. My daughter had planted it in a small pot since the plant was so little.

She told me that she had used Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food to prevent the roots from getting shocked. Often times, plants will die because of shock when you transplant them.

I usually

wonder when I do a transplant, if the plant will survive the shock. The small plant my daughter gave me did really well.

Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food kept the plant from going into shock. In addition, Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food seemed to make the plant grow faster.

In fact, the plant grew so fast that one month later, I’ve had to transplant it to a larger pot.

• It is a moderate size plant now instead of a little, baby one.

I was absolutely amazed at how well Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food actually worked. My daughter gave me the remainder of the bottle with the present.

When I transplanted the spider plant to a larger pot today, I used the Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food. I no longer worry if the transplant will shock the plant.

I am looking forward to being able to move up to an even bigger pot and eventually have a very nice looking hanging pot. Another really nice quality of Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food is that you can use it on household plants and on outside plants.

Miracle Gro Liquid Quick Start Plant Food is great for shrubs, roses and tree transplants as well. I highly recommend this product to everyone that loves an inside or outside garden.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531511106040930/k2311a1115/11.15.06