Jade Perfume by Banana Republic  » Perfume  »
  • My mom bought me this perfume as a gift and for someone who doesn't really buy a lot of cosmetics and perfume I was really impressed with it
  • I thought it was quite clever because it looks rustic and glamorous at the same time
  • The best thing about the packaging is that unlike other perfumes that come in beautiful containers that you often have to throw away, this perfume is in a bottle that can't stand on it's own so you have to keep the packaging
  • I can't say I love it or hate it, it's just a simple sweet fragrance that you can't really complain about

• by urbanbeaute

My mom bought me this perfume as a gift and for someone who doesn’t really buy a lot of cosmetics and perfume I was really impressed with it.

First of all the packaging was amazing. It’s a wooden cylinder that clips together and

shows a small silver stripe where you can pull it apart to open it. I thought it was quite clever because it looks rustic and glamorous at the same time.

The best thing about the packaging is that unlike other perfumes that come in beautiful containers that you often have to throw away, this perfume is in a bottle that can’t stand on it’s own so you have to keep the packaging.

It has a really light and fresh smell. But it’s kind of weird in ...

• Jade Perfume by Banana Republic
      the sense that the fragrance is strong yet not overpowering. It smells like a musky exotic scent yet tropical and fruity at the same time. This is something I really like about the perfume as it seems to have everything yet
      what smells it does have, none of them are dominant over another. This is a fragrance I can see myself wearing every day. I can’t say I love it or hate it, it’s just a simple sweet fragrance that you can’t really complain about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615041060321130/k2311a0415/4.15.10