The Coca-Cola Park Stadium
Johannesburg, Gauteng Province, South Africa
  • The design is great and that is what makes for a special time out for me, every time I go to catch a live game at the Coca-Cola Park

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

This is another stadium which holds so much history for me, as the football team that I so avidly support has made use of this very stadium as a home ground for as many years as I can remember.

While many memories will eternally live on in me concerning the Coca-Cola Park, it

is the dynamics around it that are a matter of great importance.

Transport there is nothing like a nightmare and is very good. Weather one is commuting to catch the game by train, bus, car or bicycle; I don’t see a reason why one would struggle to get in. I have personally never ...

• had any hiccups and I attribute this to the good thinking behind the location of the stadium.

The design is great and that is what makes for a special time out for me, every time I go to catch a live game at the Coca-Cola Park; the way in which the sound (noise)

travels inside the stadium makes for a magical atmosphere that often has me zoning out and tapping into a whole new level of euphoric excitement.

I reckon though, that they could have given it a higher capacity and the entrance and exit gates could be increased, so as to allow for a faster flow of traffic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3515041060261130/k2311a0415/4.15.10