Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes  » Food  »
2nd Floor Trinoma, EDSA cor North EDSA, Quezon City
  • After eating this food I think I have been missing so much in the world of potatoes
  • Topped by nacho cheese and sour cream and sprinkles with onion spring which brings out the best flavor of the cheeze
  • Definitely recommended especially to those who have the safe food lifestyle I have

• by keroteto

After eating this food I think I have been missing so much in the world of potatoes. Being a pescatarian means of limited food source since most of the fast foods and restaurant this days are all about meat. When I started to be a pescatarian potatoes has been a big part of my meal whenever I’m outside like in malls or in

park. Most likely french fries and hush brown. Now I think Taco Bell’s Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes is going to be a big hit whenever I’m on the go for potatoes. It consist of cube size potatoes that is fried with a bit of herbs on it.. like pesto. Topped by nacho cheese and sour cream and sprinkles with onion spring which brings out ...

• the best flavor of the cheeze. The onion spring kinda gives this kick off flavor that makes the potatoes more flavorful. The blending of the sour cream and nacho cheese were really good simple and didn’t over power the taste of the potatoes. The potatoes has this crunchy texture but still so soft on the inside.. its like it has this bit of
        rough texture but still balance the softness of the inside.

Here in the Philippines Taco Bell have two branches only which is in Gateway and Trinoma (I included that address of the branch I visited). Gladly is really near my place means I can have a bite of it whenever I want.

Definitely recommended especially to those who have the safe food lifestyle I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715041060181130/k2311a0415/4.15.10