Frey Chocobloc Orange chocolate
  • I love the orange taste of Frey Chocobloc Orange chocolate

• by Princess Sarah

My husband and I went to Robinsons to look for toys for our little girl. Near the toys section, there is a chocolates counter. You can get about 4 bars of chocolates for $11. And being the generous husband that I have, he will ask me to select some chocolates for the entire family.

I would get a milk chocolate for my daughter,

a dark chocolate for hubby, a hazelnut chocolate for myself and I chose a Frey Chocobloc Orange chocolate for both of us. Recently, hubby mentioned that it tastes great, which I agreed whole-heartedly.

Frey Chocobloc Orange chocolate is made of fine milk chocolate with orange powder and almond-honey nougat. I love this chocolate. Initially, the almond-honey nougat reminds me of Toblerone, with a ...

• different flavour. But later on, it seems to have developed its distinct characteristics.

I love the orange taste of Frey Chocobloc Orange chocolate. It is not strong, but still very distinct. Apparently, the orange powder is blended with the milk chocolate, a special recipe created by Chocolat Frey AG, a leader among Swiss chocolate manufacturers. This company was founded in 1887 and must

have developed supreme expertise in chocolate making to have survived the industry for so long.

The Swiss has always been revered for its fine chocolates. And for its price, it is value for money. This bar is about 100g and really unique in the market. Someone used to say that different chocolates are for different moods and ocassions. I believe this is one for all ocassions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715041060071130/k2311a0415/4.15.10