Pringles Grilled Shrimp flavour Potato Crisps
1.5
  • I thought that would continue since I know that it is really bad for health
  • But surprisingly, I was not addicted to it if it came in other flavours such as sour cream (my favourite, by the way)

• by Princess Sarah

Pringles has just invented new flavours for its potato crisps collection. There are no flavours such as seaweed and grilled shrimp. There is also a blueberry flavour. Our family has not indulged in potato crisps in a long time. I thought that would continue since I know that it is really bad for health. But when my husband saw the different new flavours, he was enticed all over again.

After looking at all the different flavours available, we settled for the Pringles grilled shrimp flavour potato crisps. What first caught my

eye when we opened the can of potato crisps was the bright pink crisps. My daughter was fascinated by the colour. I could also smell the shrimp smell easily. It was not really that pleasant though.

Anyway, I tried one piece and with any potato crisps, I can’t simply just have one. I had a few more. But surprisingly, I was not addicted to it if it came in other flavours such as sour cream (my favourite, by the way). I could finish half a can of sour cream flavour potato ...

• crisps easily. But with the Pringles grilled shrimp flavour, I just had a few pieces and had enough of it. I told my husband I didn’t want it anymore. He was surprised. I’m surprised myself.

In fact, the next time my daughter wanted some of the leftover pieces of potato crisps, I didn’t feel like having any at all. This is pretty disturbing, because I’m a big potato crisp fan. Maybe, I just didn’t like the taste and smell of it. Anyway, in terms of price, I would say that the

Pringles Grilled Shrimp flavour Potato Crisps is considered cheap, at less than $2 per can of 150g.

All in all, the Pringles Grilled Shrimp flavour potato crisps is disappointing and does not live up to my expectation of the usual Pringles potato crisps. I have always liked them. Even though in terms of crispiness, it is superb. But when it comes to the taste, it’s just not to my liking. I would not buy another can of Pringles Grilled flavour potato crisps, but I might try some of the other new flavours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715041060051130/k2311a0415/4.15.10