EuropCar Jakarta  » Car rental  »
Terminal 2D Arrival SOEKARNO HATTA Airport 19210 Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I know that renting a car from Europcar is the easiest way to rent a car but I thought it was only in Europe
  • Since I did not have a car there, I decided to rent a car
  • I already had good experience with Europcar when I rent a car in Europe before
  • I had no problem with it since I have a credit card that I can use with them to rent a car

• by reviewlover

I did not know before that we can rent a car in Jakarta through Europcar. I know that renting a car from Europcar is the easiest way to rent a car but I thought it was only in Europe.

I had to rent a car when we had to spend our holiday in Jakarta, Indonesia. Since I did not have a car there, I decided to rent a car. When I browsed on the Internet to find a car rental in Jakarta, I came across an information from Europcar that they

also have their branches in Jakarta, Indonesia. What a surprise! I already had good experience with Europcar when I rent a car in Europe before. So I thought I should use this company again when I am in Jakarta.

I book a car from Internet. I can check the rate through Internet or I can also contact their customer service through email. Booking a car with Europcar will ask you few things. One important thing that you need to know that they normally ask credit card when you book a car through ...

• Europcar. If you don’t have a credit card, there will be a small chance that you can rent a car from them.

I had no problem with it since I have a credit card that I can use with them to rent a car. After booking a car through Internet, I print out the booking confirmation.

Then when I arrived in Jakarta airport, I tried to find Europcar office brand to get my car. Since I already booked it before, when I was there everything was ready there. I just needed to

fill few forms there before I could finally drive the car that I rent from Europcar.

You also need to have at least International driving license if you want to drive in Indonesia.

The car that I got from them was somewhat new. It’s not a brand new car but it was still in a good condition especially to drive in a busy city like Jakarta.

Satisfied with the service and product that I got from Europcar. I guess I will be back again to rent a car with Europcar when I need it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041060031130/k2311a0415/4.15.10