Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipstick
  • At the end of the day,after i washed my face, i noticed that my lips stay smooth and the dryness of my lips was lessen And last,this product is very affordable
  • Overall, I find Avon's Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipstick as one of the best innovation of Avon

• by Brenoel

Who wants to have a luscious and voluptuous lips? Girls out there, check this out! Have you heard about Avon’s Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipstick?

I tried to use this product when i first saw it in brochure. Well,i can say it really works for me.

My lips is quite thin than the usual

and sometimes dry.

After applying Avon’s Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipstick,I can see my lip looks seductively lavish because of smooth and silky color.

Not to mention it’s exclusive replenishing sphere technology and moisturizing formula with vitamins A,C and E it gives a fabulous shine in an instant.

I only applied it once and ...

• through out the day my lips stay saturated with sheer color hour after hour.

There’s no need to re-apply.

The more it stay in my lips, the more it looks natural.

It’s like having a real luscious and voluptuous lips.

dryness of my lips was lessen And last,this product is very affordable.

Unlike other branded products,Avon’s Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipstick gives you satisfaction without suffering your budget.

Sometimes they sell this product half the original price.

Great offers right?

Overall, I find Avon’s Ultra Moisture Rich Sheer Lipstick as one of the best innovation of Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041060021130/k2311a0415/4.15.10