Fisher Price My Little Lamb Swing  » Baby care  »
  • I am a first time mom and have a newborn son who is less than a month old and I purchased this swing in order to give my arms a break from carrying my baby boy 24/7
  • It is so comfortable and versatile, I can have peace of mind knowing my son is secure and out of harms way in the lovely cradle which is so soft and has the best support and cushion my baby needs
  • I have never had a problem with this swing and can't think of anything negative to say about it
  • It's been a life saver and I guarantee any first time mom would greatly appreciate it as much as I do

• by rickyslove

I am a first time mom and have a newborn son who is less than a month old and I purchased this swing in order to give my arms a break from carrying my baby boy 24/7. I couldn’t seem to get anything done the first two weeks home after I gave birth because he always wanted to be in my arms.

So I saw the Fisher Price Little Lamb Swing and fell in love with it!

It’s adorable and as soon as I showed it to my parents they totally agreed it was the perfect swing for my son.

It is so comfortable and versatile, I can have peace of mind knowing my son is secure and out of harms way in the lovely cradle which is so soft and has the best support and cushion my baby needs.

I especially like the several fun accessories that the swing has that help entertain ...

• or put my baby sound to sleep.

It can swing in different positions and is easy to travel with.

I get the best of both worlds.

The music is very relaxing and the mobile has the cutest little lambs and mirror he can look at himself in.

The little lamb ears on the cradle part of the swing never fail to put a smile on my face.

Everybody in my family melts everytime they see him sleeping

in it.

I actually have the chance to complete whatever chore I start around the house now.

I even have the extra time I need in order to pump and make extra bottles.

I have never had a problem with this swing and can’t think of anything negative to say about it.

It’s been a life saver and I guarantee any first time mom would greatly appreciate it as much as I do.

I can’t go a day without it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415041059961130/k2311a0415/4.15.10