Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula  » Cosmetics  »
  • I began using Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula for stretch marks when I found out I was pregnant
  • It prevents my skin from becoming dry and provides the best moisture my skin need in order to stretch without creaing even more stretch marks
  • I love that it also eliminates the itchy feeling I used to have that would drive me crazy especially at night

• by rickyslove

I began using Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula for stretch marks when I found out I was pregnant. I first applied the product when I was seven months pregnant, and am now nine months and still use the product religiously.

I was told by my aunt that this was one of the most effective stretch mark creams for pregnant women ao I immediately purchased it desperate for

a way to reduce the appearance of my stretch marks on my lower stomach.

I apply the cream two to three times a day.

It prevents my skin from becoming dry and provides the best moisture my skin need in order to stretch without creaing even more stretch marks.

I love that it also eliminates the itchy feeling I used to have that would drive me ...

• crazy especially at night.

My skin is actually a lot healthier and smoother than it’s ever been.

I am able to wear the lotion under my clothes because it is not greasy or thick like most stretch mark creams which is very useful with all the doctor’s appointments and classes I am now attending.

I also started applying the cream to my lower back in order

to prevent stretch marks and I have not one stretch mark in that area.

It can also be used for stretch marks on your breasts but I haven’t had to apply it in that area.

I plan to use this product even after I give birth because it seems to lighten the color of my stretch marks dramatically which is my favorite part about this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041059941130/k2311a0415/4.15.10