L’oreal’s HIP Cream Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have never had a problem with it smearing or smudging
  • I don't have to carry this product in my purse because I know I won't have to keep reaplying it over and over again
  • I love the smooth creamy texture and how easy it glides on unlike other eyeliners that tug on your eyelids

• by rickyslove

I’ve been using L’oreal’s HIP cream eyeliner in black for about 4 years and I have not found another eyeliner that can compare to it. I use thie eyeliner everyday and can’t live without it.

I have never had a problem with it smearing or smudging.

I can even cry or yawn just about a hundred times

without the color fading or having black streak running down my face.

I apply it with the little eyeliner brush that it comes with, and can achieve any look I want.

Whether I want a perfect clean look, smoky eye, or my favorite the cat eye look, this eyeliner never fails to make me look my very ...

• best for whatever occasion.

I don’t have to carry this product in my purse because I know I won’t have to keep reaplying it over and over again.

I love the smooth creamy texture and how easy it glides on unlike other eyeliners that tug on your eyelids.

I have green eyes so the black color makes

my eyes pop and makes them look more attractive.

I constantly get comments from people and questions on how I get the eyeliner on so evenly perfect.

I have introduced this product to so many people and they always replace their eyeliners with this one.

I love that it comes in 5 different shades but black is my favorite.

L'oreal's HIP Cream Eyeliner
    shruti says :

where will i get it in mumbai. i sort out many place but i didnt get it any where. and what its mrp. please reply

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041059931130/k2311a0415/4.15.10