Avon Pressed powder and Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I chose the best color for my skin type,even my friends cant even notice i'm wearing them

• by Brenoel

I’m an employee in a Telephone Company in our country and at the same time I’m a sales dealer of Avon products in our place. I’m a 31 year old woman with two lovable kids. My face will not speak for my age,coz other says i look younger than my age.

My secret? Avon! Way back in college(this is the time i began using cosmetics) i’ve

been using Avon pressed powder then as my facial powder. It comes in three 3 different color(natural,almond and soft bisque).

It helps lessen the oiliness of my face especially the t-zone area(forehead,cheeks and chin). It’s hypoallergenic so it doesn’t sting my face at all.

Considering I’m a teen ager then and my skin is very prone to pimples. I chose the best color for my skin type,even my ...

• friends cant even notice i’m wearing them.

And til now,Avon dint stop in innovating new product. From pressed powder I’m using now liquid foundation.

It’s more resistant now since it’s a liquid. It didn’t easily fade off so you don’t have to re-touch more often.

It’s smooth to apply in face and neck,so you’ll get even tone. Best for people who have unwanted spots in their face.

It’s also hypoallergenic so

it wont harm any sensitive skin. After the application, it’s like having your second skin but the feeling is as light as feather.

Avon cosmetics are really highly recommended. Products are very affordable yet the quality made in high standard.

That’s why everytime my customers see me, they inspire to use Avon. Because they can see in me the benefits of my products that I’m selling.

classyrocks says :

I wnted to know the exact name and price of the pressed powder and liquid foundation of avon, because they have diffrent types of pressd powder and foundations. So, please let me know about this as i got the same skin like yours would like try these two…

Brenoel replies :

Hi there The name of the pressed powder is Simply Pretty shine no more pressed powder and the liquid foundation is Ideal Shade liquid foundation. Try this two and see the beauty in you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041059871030/k2311a0415/4.15.10