Mane & Tail Shampoo
1.0
  • Unfortunately he could find one in our local grocery store, so we decided to look elsewhere but we still couldn’t find any
  • Lo and behold, I found the shampoo I was looking for there
  • The problem is, it comes in a large size and with a bottle of their conditioner
  • The next day, I decided to try the products

• by lyraql

I have really long hair, and it’s naturally straight but it’s always frizzy and tangled. One day, I saw the commercial of Mane & Tail shampoo on TV and the commercial said that the shampoo will make your hair grow longer, softer, and straighter. Being desperate, I asked my dad to buy me the shampoo.

Unfortunately he could find one in our local grocery store, so we decided to look elsewhere but we still couldn’t find any. One of our relatives came to visit from Canada, so we decided to go to Duty

Free.

Lo and behold, I found the shampoo I was looking for there. The problem is, it comes in a large size and with a bottle of their conditioner.

There was no other option but to buy the huge bottles of the shampoo and conditioner, and they were priced more than the average shampoo and conditioner. The next day, I decided to try the products.

It was really hard to lift the bottles because they were so big and heavy, but I managed. I started with the shampoo, it didn’t bubble up right away ...

• so I decided to add more shampoo but that didn’t seem to work so I added more water onto my hair and that made it bubble a bit.

The instructions on the bottle said to leave it on for a few minutes, so I did. When I rinsed it off, my hair was really dry and stiff.

I ignored that and continued with the conditioner, first I squeezed out the excess water then put some conditioner onto my hair and left it on for a few minutes too. When I finally rinsed it off,

my hair was still dry and stiff.

And it was like that even when it was already dry! I decided to continue using the products for a few more days, just in case my hair still needs to get used to the new products, but there was still no improvement. What a waste.

It was such a waste of money. Not only does it not work, it also seems to have the opposite effect.

It just makes your hair dry and stiff. which makes you use the product even more in the hope of an improvement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415041059741030/k2311a0415/4.15.10