Xend Express
philippines 1772
  • When I started making friends with other online sellers, I learned about Xend Express
  • It was the cheapest courier in the Philippines, and the best thing about them is that they offer door-to-door services

• by lyraql

II am an online seller; and when my online store became a bit more developed, I decided to let buyers send payments through their cellphones via Globe Gcash. But I needed to ship the items to them, and most of the local couriers don’t have door-to-door services and the ones that do offer door-to-door services charge a very high fee. Since the buyers will have to pay for the shipping fee, I wanted to find the cheapest courier available.

When I started

making friends with other online sellers, I learned about Xend Express. It was the cheapest courier in the Philippines, and the best thing about them is that they offer door-to-door services. All I needed to do was to call their hotline and open an account with them, which is free of charge. On the phone, they asked me all my personal information such as name and address. After that, they gave me an account number and they told me that I ...

• can now call them if I need to book a pick-up for an item to be delivered. Later on, I discovered that they have a website wherein you can book pick-ups online, which made everything so much easier for me. All I needed to do was to go online, log-in to my account, book a pick-up, and wait for the courier to arrive the next day. They are also very fast in delivering items, usually overnight and never more than three
        days.

They don’t pick-up nor deliver during sundays, and they usually send emails with regards to pick-ups and deliveries during holidays. You can also track your package online, the tracking numbers are printed on the waybills.

However, I have experienced some problems with them. Sometimes the couriers don’t arrive when I book a pick-up, and I have to explain to my buyers why their item won’t be delivered on time. On the upside, I’ve never experienced a package being lost by the couriers.

sho fab shop says :

I also a online seller how should I be part of xend express?

John says :

If you are an online seller you can use Xend for shipment. You can be a part of it by signing up for an account online. Here’s the address to sign up:

ryan says :

i am planning to order an item from the philippines to be send here in saudi thru xend express.is taht possible?is the courier deliver that tom me or i have to pick it up somewhere and where can i found your office here in al khobar saudi?hope for reply asap,thanks..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4115041059721030/k2311a0415/4.15.10