Globe Gcash  » Cellular services  »
  • I’ve never encountered any problems with this service, and I highly recommend to both online sellers and buyers

• by lyraql

I’ve been an online seller for more than a year now, I sell in Facebook and Multiply. When I first started, the only payment option I had were meet-ups (cash upon delivery). It was such a hassle because I had travel to a bunch of places all over the metro so that I can meet up with my buyer and give them the items they bought from me personally, and I never charge an extra fee for that. So basically,

most of my profits would be spent on transportation fees.

My sister is an avid fan of online shopping, and she was the one who taught me about Globe Gcash. It is easy, simple, and it benefits both the buyer and the seller. My buyers can now send their payments through Gcash, buy going to a Globe Center (usually in malls) where they will be asked to fill up a form and then pay at the counter. Once a payment is ...

• made, I will receive a text message stating the amount sent to me. It is a really quick process. The only time-consuming part is when you have to wait in line at the Globe Center but that usually depends on the location. When I want to withdraw my money, I can go to a Globe Center so that I can cash out the money. There is a fee though, 1% of the amount to be cashed out or P10,
        whichever is lower. And also, a valid ID is required when cashing in and cashing out. But no worries, you just need to hand your ID over to the guard, and he will be the one to photocopy it for you.

Almost every online seller has Globe Gcash as one of their mode of payments. And even non-Globe subscribers can send money through Gcash. I’ve never encountered any problems with this service, and I highly recommend to both online sellers and buyers.

jiza says :

I sent money thru gcash to an online seller.I just want to make sure that she is really the one who will receive it and not fake..how will i know her?

anne lei says :

Ask the online seller for her globe no. You can also ask some proofs like IDs and email it to you.

lhe says :

Does one really need to give a photocopy of his her valid ID before you can make a transaction in G-cash? I know of one branch that requires this and yet they don`t have their own xerox machine making the customer go out of its way to find a nearby photocopier. How inconvenient.

anne lei says :

They really require it for identification purposes and because they will attach it to your G-cash transaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2215041059701030/k2311a0415/4.15.10