Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought my lashes would get caught in between the curlers like they always do, but they didn’t
  • I thought there was a technique or something, so I decided to try it for myself
  • Another thing I love about it is that it gives you bragging rights since it is very expensive for something so small

• by lyraql

I have really long eyelashes, and eyelash curlers never seem to work on them. My lashes always end up being caught between the curlers, and sometimes even being cut by the curlers. And whenever I use those generic eyelash curlers, I always have to heat them up with a hair blower in order for them to work. The heat actually makes it easier for the lashes to curl. Often times, I would have to press long and hard on the curler before I get any results. And pressing the curlers once

never seems to work, so I always have to keep on pressing and pressing them. It is very tedious and time-consuming, so I gave up on eyelash curlers all together.

My sister is a cosmetics junkie, she has tons of make up and stuff. She buys them all online because it’s supposed to be cheaper. Anyways, she bought a Shu Umuera Eyelash Curler from ebay and decided to test it on me. At first, I was really scared. I thought my lashes would get caught in between the curlers like they ...

• always do, but they didn’t. They didn’t hurt at all, and they worked immediately after pressing the curlers just once. I thought there was a technique or something, so I decided to try it for myself. It worked wonders, just one press on the curlers and they immediately worked. I didn’t even need to heat it up or press on the curlers hard and for multiple times.

My mom bought me my own Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler for Christmas, and I always bring it with me. It is a very handy tool

for any girl. It’s quick and easy to use. Another thing I love about it is that it gives you bragging rights since it is very expensive for something so small. A great investment, if you ask me.

It comes with a refill rubber. And it comes in two different colors, black and silver (that’s the one I have). And there’s also a limited edition 24-karat Gold version. Lastly, there is also a Mini Eyelash Curler for those who have really small hands and are unable to grip the regular-sized eyelash curlers.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041059631030/k2311a0415/4.15.10