Dulcinea- Alabang Town Center Branch  » Restaurants  »
Casa Susana, Alabang Town Center, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1781
  • Honestly, I’ve never ordered anything from their menu that isn’t delicious
  • They have other branches all over the metro, but my favorite is definitely the one in Alabang Town Center
  • I love their gravy, it’s so rich and tasty, and it goes well with almost every dish in their menu
  • Personally, every dining experience that I've had in this restaurant has been great

• by lyraql

I love this restaurant! Honestly, I’ve never ordered anything from their menu that isn’t delicious. They have other branches all over the metro, but my favorite is definitely the one in Alabang Town Center. It’s quite hidden, and it’s never crowded except during breakfast hours.

The restaurant is quite small, but it’s never filled up with people so I’ve never had to wait to be seated. I really like the atmosphere of the place; it’s very calm and relaxing. It is filled with paintings, and it has a beautiful mural at the end of the restaurant. And also, they play Bossa Nova tunes to go with the café vibe. They have very comfortable booths with sofas, and they also have individual dining

chairs and tables. Another plus for me is the very clean bathrooms, wherein they always have tissue papers in the cubicles and there is never any mess on the floor.

The food is awesome, their menu boasts of traditional Spanish dishes. I always go there with my family, and every meal is a success. Their specialty is the Churros Con Chocolate, and this is always the first thing we order so that we can munch on it while we wait for our main course. The crunchy and tasty churros go well with the richness of the hot chocolate, which never fails to get my appetite going. Another favorite of mine is their Beef Salpicao, which is served with rice and mashed potatoes,

• both which are topped with gravy. I love their gravy, it’s so rich and tasty, and it goes well with almost every dish in their menu. The first dish of theirs that I tasted in the Baked Macaroni and it is definitely my all-time favorite. The pasta sauce is filled with spices and ground meat mixed with the pasta, topped with an oozing amount of mozzarella cheese. A great drink to go with any meal is their Fresh Fruit Shake, which is a combination of Banana, Mango, and Pineapple. They also have a bakery in every branch wherein they sell yummy cakes and pastries. After eating, we usually buy a box of assorted pastries from their bakery to take home. My
        favorite is the Mocha Merengue.

Their dishes are a bit expensive, but it is definitely well worth every cent. Another potential downside is that they really take their time in preparing your food, that’s why every dish is always served hot and fresh. This has to do with the whole ambience of the place, which is to encourage long and leisurely meals. Their staff is also friendly and attentive, with regards to the fact that they rarely get any customers in that branch.

Personally, every dining experience that I’ve had in this restaurant has been great. Since my family and I always come here to eat, the manager of the restaurant already knows us by face. It’s a great place to dine with your family and friends.

jim christian diaz says :

what`s album of Bossa Nova tunes playing at alabang town center??

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 715041059621030/k2311a0415/4.15.10