Pigeon Baby Nail Scissors and Clippers  » Baby care  »
  • Because I wanted to make sure that I have the right stuff to cut the baby nails when I need it

• by reviewlover

I like Pigeon baby product. Maybe because I already used it when I had my first baby girl, then I also used the same brand when I had my second one.

One of the important baby product that I should have in the house is Baby Nail Scissors or Clipper. I always try to cut the baby nails as often as I

can. Never let the baby with long nails. Because sometimes, they will scratch their own face then if the nails are too long, that can hurt the baby. It can even make deep scratch if the nail are not cut properly.

I had Pigeon Baby Nail Scissors/clippers in the house. I bought the package from their products. Because I wanted to make sure that I have the right stuff to cut the baby nails when I need it.

When you buy Pigeon Baby Nail Scissors package, you will get two kind of nail cutters. One will look like a small scissor that you can use to cut the baby nail. The scissor will not be the same as a normal scissor since this Pigeon ...

• Pigeon Baby Nail Scissors and Clippers
      Baby Nail Scissor does not have sharp point. So it will not be danger when you use it to cut the baby nails.

The other one that you will get inside the package is baby nail clipper. It look like the nail clipper that you often use to cut your own nail, but this one will be in smaller size.

Both are used

to cut the baby nails. But you can also use it for toddler. Those clippers and scissors are made especially for baby and toddlers. That’s why the shapes are normally not sharp at all since it’s designed especially for the safety of the baby and kids.

This package can be found in the baby stores for less than 20 US dollar.

Recommended product for baby cares!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415041059611030/k2311a0415/4.15.10