Chips Ahoy cookies  » Food  »
  • I like eating cookies a lot, and so far, Chips Ahoy are the most addictive cookies I have ever eaten
  • I wonder what is the ingredient that makes them so delicious, making me eat lots and lots without noticing
  • A funny thing that I found while reading the box is their recommendation to try putting the cookies in the microwave a few seconds
  • After 3 or 4 days of having opened the box, they get too bland, and then I don't like eating them

• by Cal

I like eating cookies a lot, and so far, Chips Ahoy are the most addictive cookies I have ever eaten. I wonder what is the ingredient that makes them so delicious, making me eat lots and lots without noticing.

I buy them in a 300 grams box, with two bags of cookies in the inside.

A funny thing that I found while reading the box is their recommendation to try putting the cookies in the microwave a few seconds.

I haven’t tried it, but sounds good.

Once you open one of the bags, there they are, looking at you through their dozens of chocolate chips.

This cookies, made of normal ...

• cookie dough and chocolate chips, as I already said, are very crispy, and the chocolate melts quickly in your mouth.

The taste isn’t exactly like a normal cookie dough, as it has a special sweet touch that makes the taste different and unique.

For some reason, if I eat one I can’t feel satisfied, so

I always end up eating a lot.

The bad point about these cookies is that they get bland too quickly.

After 3 or 4 days of having opened the box, they get too bland, and then I don’t like eating them.

The price is average with other popular cookie brands, so that makes it even more difficult to resist the temptation.

Chips Ahoy cookies
    Fan says :

I used to like Chips Ahoy, but not anymore. Ever since they have a new look in their packages in 2010 (or is it 2011?) in Canada, it became too salty. Every variety including the new Chips Ahoys Middles is salty. I hope they will fix this problem soon.

John says :

The packages were changed in 2011.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715041059501030/k2311a0415/4.15.10