City Place in West Palm Beach  » Travel  »
  • I recently went to City Place in West Palm beach after I got off the Tram and I really enjoyed the many shops, and other entertainment it had
  • If you ever make enough money to move to a more fancier town I recommend moving here

• by pango14762

I recently went to City Place in West Palm beach after I got off the Tram and I really enjoyed the many shops, and other entertainment it had. I really liked how it was almost like a big outdoor mall the way the stores and restaurants were set up.

Me,my aunt and her friends all met together up at the kona grill which

had great seafood for 4 dollars and the service was very good as well as the clean restrooms and excellent outdoor environment.

After dinner we went for a 2 mile walk around the sidewalks with the pretty riverside and beautiful homes.

Then we had Ice Cream at Sloans a funky place that was a bit expensive but the caramel ice cream was good ...

• and had a variety of many flavors with a colorful cheerful theme inside.

Afterwards we checked out my Aunt’s friends place in West Palm Beach it was an apartment that they pay 1200 dollars for and was very spacious and had a good view of the city.

You can’t get a better deal then that because where I live that would be around

$2000.

before we left we saw an amazing tribute band named Roll the Stones play a show it was amazing and their was a good family environment during the concert.

Most people here weren’t rude and everyone seemed to get along well.

This city was perfect.

If you ever make enough money to move to a more fancier town I recommend moving here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3814041059400530/k2311a0414/4.14.10