Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • The pictures are very clear and the camera offers 8 different settings to give you the best picture
  • Overall I would highly recommend this product

• by khoward1017
      I recently decided to upgrade my 4 year old digital camera. After hours of shopping, price comparing, and 2 very disappointing purchases…I finally decided on The Sony Cyber-shot 6.

0 mega pixel digital camera.

What a great buy! I purchased

this camera for $179.

99 and it is worth every penny.

It has the 3X optical zoom and a large display screen.

This camera captures my 3 children while they are in action! The pictures are very clear and the camera offers ...

• 8 different settings to give you the best picture.

It is also very easy to use.

And it has a wonderful video recorder.

The video recorder is very clean, crisp and clear.

The only disappointment is that the

video playback does not hav sound.

When you download it to the computer the sound is of great quality…but you can’t review video with sound! Overall I would highly recommend this product! Probably the best on the market at this price!

Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera
    MaryAnne carter says :

I own a Sony Cuber shot 2.0 mega pixels digital camera and can not make it function with my computer, which has Windows 7 operating system. Can you help me make this camera work, or do I just have to throw it away?

John says :

You are not being very specific about exactly what’s happening, so it’s difficult to provide a precise answer. But, you should check to make sure that you’re using the Windows 7 driver. If not you will need to acquire the correct driver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431511105940830/k2311a1115/11.15.06