The Samsung Comeback  » Phones  »
  • The only problem I've had with this phone is that it did not take to my first SimCard

• by Shadowsammy

I recently bought a new Samsung Comeback to replace my old Nokia. The Samsung Comeback, while a little larger than some phones, has many benefits.

Firstly, iIf you flip open the phone, there is a keyboard for those who prepare to text to as though they were typing on a computer.

Additionally, you can run your text message under ABC, which replaces

the sometimes difficult to use T9 (a program to offer words based on the input of one letter, ie.

several c’s = cabbage).

You can also run the phone on ABC permanently unless you change it back to T9, unlike many many phones, which require you to enter ABC every time that you text message.

I also like the picture messaging ...

• capabilities.

It takes very little time to send text messages or Bluetooth pictures and/or videos.

The pictures are also in remarkable high quality, as the phone has a 2 megapixel camera.

The phone also features: stanard media options (music, video, etc), web2go, game demos and buying capability, and an advanced organizer.

The only problem I’ve had with this phone is

that it did not take to my first SimCard.

The employee at my service provider had to use another one.

Of course, this might just be due to a corrupt or damaged SimCard.

I am just providing the possibility.

Overall, I give the phone a 9/10 for texting capabilities, Internet options, and ease of use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3714041059390530/k2311a0414/4.14.10