Ken’s Stakehouse Country French Salad Dressing  » Food  »
  • In my opinion, I would say that Ken’s Stakehouse brand is a high quality brand of salad dressing
  • Overall I would recommend Ken’s Stakehouse Country French Salad Dressing as an excellent choice for those who enjoy salad or vegetables

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Ken’s Stakehouse Country French Salad Dressing is a very nice product. It has a highly unique taste to it that goes well with a wide variety of vegetables or salads.

It’s very difficult to exactly describe the taste of this dressing although I would say that it is slightly sweet, yet not too sweet where it has a sugar

filled taste.

This is one of my two favorite dressings that I eat with salad, the other being blue cheese.

In my opinion, I would say that Ken’s Stakehouse brand is a high quality brand of salad dressing.

I’m sure that there are several brands that would probably be cheaper to buy, but I haven’t found one ...

• that matches the quality of Ken’s.

I would have to say that price is probably the only real negative to this item.

The dressing comes in a sturdy plastic container that is very difficult to break if dropped and is easy to dispense the correct amount of dressing to your salad or veggies without accidentally over doing it.

Overall I would recommend Ken’s Stakehouse Country French Salad Dressing as an excellent choice for those who enjoy salad or vegetables.

If you haven’t yet tried this type of dressing I would recommend that you do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714041059370530/k2311a0414/4.14.10