Mama Cozzi’s Pizza
  • The cost for one of these 16 inch pizzas is about six dollars
  • Overall, I would highly recommend Mama Cozzi’s pizza to just about anyone who likes pizza
  • I’m sure you’ll probably be skeptical like I was but I think you be pleasantly surprised by the price and the taste

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

One of the truly outstanding values that is available at your Aldi food store is Mama Cozzi’s Pizza. The cost for one of these 16 inch pizzas is about six dollars.

You would be hard pressed to find a similar size pizza for that price to be perfectly honest.

The first time we decided to try this pizza,

I was extremely skeptical because of the extremely low price.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, as the taste was outstanding.

I can’t really think of another style of pizza or chain pizza restaurant that compares to Mama Cozzi’s pizza.

All I can say is that you should go out and try it yourself.

The pizza has blended cheese ...

• with three different styles.

You can also buy the pizza with pepperoni.

There may be a couple of other toppings that are offered, but these are the two that I’ve tried.

The pizza comes frozen and is easy to store in a freezer, although you may need to make some space because it is quite large.

Overall,

I would highly recommend Mama Cozzi’s pizza to just about anyone who likes pizza.

I’m sure you’ll probably be skeptical like I was but I think you be pleasantly surprised by the price and the taste.

Bill says :

I completely agree with you. I just tried a Mama Cozzi pizza for the first time, and it was just as you say.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714041059330530/k2311a0414/4.14.10