Gorton’s Grilled Salmon  » Food  »
  • Overall, I would have to say that Gorton’s Grilled Salmon is a product that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for frozen salmon patties

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

One of the items that is available in the frozen foods section at most stores is Gorton’s Grilled Salmon. Obviously if you are not a fan of sea food you will not like this product, however, Gorton’s Grilled Salmon is an excellent dinner item.

I would say that is often difficult to find a frozen fish product that is

of a good quality, especially salmon.

Gorton’s, however, is a brand that I trust for most fish products including the salmon.

The salmon takes about 15 minutes to cook properly, although sometimes I cook it for a few minutes longer.

The salmon tastes as advertised.

It tastes slightly grilled, but not overpowering.

The fish is ...

• tender and easy to eat.

On the down side, the package (at least the one that I’ve seen) comes in a quantity of two.

Also the salmon patties are not very large.

I’m not sure I would want to look for an off brand as I’m pretty picky about sea food.

Overall, I would have to

say that Gorton’s Grilled Salmon is a product that I would recommend to anyone who is looking for frozen salmon patties.

It is a high quality product although sometimes the price can be a bit high.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714041059320530/k2311a0414/4.14.10