Olive Garden restaurant  » Restaurants  »
532 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY, 14623
  • Overall, I would say that those who are familiar with Olive Garden and enjoy it would not be disappointed by this location
  • For those who have never eaten at the Olive Garden, I would recommend the chain

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A restaurant that has quite excellent food is the Olive Garden. I went to the Olive Garden in Henrietta, NY for lunch. As usual, the restaurant parking lot was quite full as it is a popular location to eat.

This is true for dinner as well as for lunch. We had made a prior reservation so we did not have to wait for

a long time.

The restaurant had a pleasant, friendly atmosphere. Our table was clean and was the rest of the restaurant.

The staff there was polite and eager to help. For my lunch, I started of with a salad.

It was quite standard in my opinion. The dressing was Italian with the standard Parmesan cheese that Oliver Garden typically provides with ...

• each meal.

For my main entree I had chicken Alfredo. This meal I thought was pretty good.

I wouldn’t really say that it was outstanding though. As far as chicken alfredo goes, I’m not an expert but it tasted like the usual chicken alfredo that you would get at a sit down restaurant.

This location was what I expected from an Olive

Garden restaurant. Overall, I would say that those who are familiar with Olive Garden and enjoy it would not be disappointed by this location.

For those who have never eaten at the Olive Garden, I would recommend the chain.

Olive Garden restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714041059310530/k2311a0414/4.14.10