2002 Ford Explorer  » Cars  »
  • Yes, I love this car, and it has been a great joy to own

• by Jennifer
      My husband and I purchsed our 2002 Ford Explorer almost two years ago. We bought it at a toyota dealership, (of all places), for around 18k. It was used, and in great condition.

It has a third row, great for extra trunk space or picking up the gang, a sunroof,leather seats, and a great cd player system. Over the last two years we have taken it on a few

road trips and it have performed very well.

Last october we took it to Massanutan, and even driving through the hills and mountians it still performed very well. The only down fall of this wonderful car is the gas mileage.

At best I get around 19g, at worst I have gotten 15. Also having a 22 gallon tank is not a very plesant thing.

The first time my husband ...

• filled the truck up it was $50. With gas prices going down it has not been so bad, $37 to fill up this morning, but if you are not prepared to pay those kinds of prices then this car is not for you.

Another thing that you must be prepared for with this car is the payment. At a 5% rate for 5 years, and no down payment your

monthly payments will be in the area of $345 a month.

(My current car payment). So when purchasing this car, be prepared for high gas bills, and a high car payment.

As far as performance, and would I reccomend this to anyone else? Yes, I love this car, and it has been a great joy to own. I have had no problems with it, and it is still performing like it’s brandnew.

2002 Ford Explorer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91511105930830/k2311a1115/11.15.06