L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara
  • Well, the extra volume collagen mascara is not one of them in my opinion
  • I think behind this mascara is an ingenious idea but it's not effective
  • I must admit that even if I paid just a couple of dollars on it, I expected to enjoy using it but boy I was wrong
  • I won't buy this mascara again and I don't recommend it and this definitely qualifies for a 3

• by chiquita134

I have lots of products from L’oreal and I trust their brand because they delivered such nice and affordable products. Well, the extra volume collagen mascara is not one of them in my opinion.

I think behind this mascara is an ingenious idea but it’s not effective. The collagen is sticky and I feel my lashes ten times heavier. I must admit

that even if I paid just a couple of dollars on it, I expected to enjoy using it but boy I was wrong.

The brush is way too big for a mascara so I made a real mess while using it and I had to use lost of cotton swabs to clean the smudged area. The whole process is annoying and takes a lot of time. Finally, after I managed to apply it and look decent I went out but in juts a couple of hours I had black spots on my lids and tiny bits of mascara under my eyes. It looked horrible and I felt like everybody was looking at me because of my raccoon eyes. Better yet, I looked like I ...

• L'Oreal  Extra Volume Collagen mascara
      was in a fight or I had cried in the last past hour.

There was no trace of volume in my lashes, only clumped ones so I don’t understand why they called it so if it does nothing similar to this. I don’t know how other girls feel after using this, it may depend on the length of the lashes and whether or

not you have sensitive eyes, but in my case it was a disaster.

I won’t buy this mascara again and I don’t recommend it and this definitely qualifies for a 3. I graded 3 and not 1 because I do trust L’oreal and their products and I it’s possible that my mascara was exposed to heat in the drugstore causing it to be so disastrous.

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041059280530/k2311a0414/4.14.10