Dove spray deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is neutral enough to be good for both men and women in my opinion
  • I had the problem with some deodorants that at noon the effect had completely run out, so I was pretty pleased with the results of this product
  • The best thing I see about Dove spray deodorant, apart for being long lasting, is that it contains moisture too, so it takes good care of my skin while taking my sweat under control
  • Even if it's more expensive than other spray deodorants, I think that the results are really good, so it's worth it

• by Cal

Dove is a well known brand, and I have used their creams and shampoos with good results, so that made me want to try the deodorant too. The first good thing that made me use it is that this product doesn’t contain alcohol, so it doesn’t irritate my skin.

Even

after depilation my skin doesn’t feel itchy when using this deodorant.

The spray deodorant -there’s a roll on version too- comes in a 200 ml bottle, and the price is a little more expensive than other deodorants that I have used too.

The smell of Dove spray deodorant is fresh and nice.

It’s not strong, so it doesn’t get mixed with the smell of my perfume.

This is the main reason why I always try to buy deodorants with a soft smell.

It is neutral enough to be good for both men and women in my opinion.

Using it in ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041059250430/k2311a0414/4.14.10