Clarins Gommage Exfoliant
  • When using this product, I recommend to rub harder in certain parts of the body that usually have hard skin, like the feet

• by Cal

It’s important to take good care of skin, so sometimes I use a peeling cream to get rid of dead skin before using skin treatments, like moisture cream for example, as this way my skin is better prepared for the treatment. I have tried different kinds, and one of them is Clarins Gommage Exfoliant.

I use it in the shower, and the

sensation of using it is really great.

The granules feel like they’re doing their job getting rid of hard or dead skin, and after rinsing my skin, the water gets dark, so I can see how all the extra dirt in my skin goes down the drain.

This cream has a soft pink colour, and the smell goes well with the colour,

• as it smells like roses.

I always get told after the shower that I smell great when I use this product.

The bottle contains 200 ml of the product, and is a little more expensive than other peeling creams.

That made me hesitate before buying it, but after that I felt glad that I had bought it, as the results and the

quality of Clarins Gommage Exfoliant are great.

When using this product, I recommend to rub harder in certain parts of the body that usually have hard skin, like the feet.

It’s worth doing it.

The only bad point that I can see about this product is that it has a screw top, so when I’m on the shower it often slips in my hands.

Apart from that, a great product.

Clarins Gommage Exfoliant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041059230430/k2311a0414/4.14.10