Lancome Hydra Intense face pack  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I applied it for the first time, I noticed that the gel texture of this face pack is very nice, and gives me a fresh feeling when I apply it in my face
  • The instructions inside the box recommend to leave it for 5 minutes in the face, and more or less, that's what I do

• by Cal

Lancome Hydra Intense face pack is recommended for normal and combination skin. It’s used to give an effective moisture to skin, as nowadays, with heating systems and air-conditionings, the skin suffers a lot and gets dry easily.

When I applied it for the first time, I noticed that the

gel texture of this face pack is very nice, and gives me a fresh feeling when I apply it in my face.

The smell reminds me of fruits, so it helps me to feel relaxed while I’m letting it take effect.

The instructions inside the box recommend to leave it for 5 minutes in the face, and more or less, that’s what I do.

It’s important to exfoliate the skin first.

I say this because the first time I didn’t do that before applying the product, and the second time I did.

The second time the results were ...

• Lancome Hydra Intense face pack
      much better, and my skin felt more moistured and soft, so the following times I always prepared my skin well before applying this product on it.

It’s recommended to be applied once or twice a week, but in my case the effect is long lasting enough to need to

apply it only once a week.

After using Lancome Hydra Intense face pack, unless with some other face packs I have tried, my skin doesn’t feel greasy.

Acne won’t appear either when I use it.

This products comes in a 100 ml tube.

It lasts for long, but it is also a little too expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041059190430/k2311a0414/4.14.10