MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack  » Cosmetics  »
  • I still hadn't tried the gel eye liner from this brand, so one day I thought that it might be a good idea to buy it
  • This gel eye liner comes in five different colours, and the one I bought is the one called Blacktrack, that is a black matt pigment

• by Cal

The brand MAC always make you think of professional makeup artists, and every time I pass in front of a MAC shop, I feel the glamour emerging from the inside. I still hadn’t tried the gel eye liner from this brand, so one day I thought that it might be a good idea to buy it.

Blacktrack, that is a black matt pigment.

One of the things that made me buy it is that you can buy it with or without a brush to apply makeup.

I hadn’t tried the brushes from MAC, so it was a good chance.

As I said, this pigment is black matt coloured, and after trying, I can confirm that it’s really deep black.

A colour as dark as this resulted in a great definition ...

• for my eyes when I do my makeup using this product.

The quantity of the box is 3 grams.

As this is a gel eye liner, using only a small quantity I got good results, and the box has lasted months so far.

The brush that comes with it looks very resistant, and makes it very easy to apply this product.

Also, this liquid eye liner is waterproof, or so says the box.

I

did a small test trying to wet my face a little while wearing it, and as long as it’s not hot water, the makeup really stands.

I didn’t put my face inside the bathtub, but just splash some water on it, just in case someone tries it.

The price is expensive, as with all the products from MAC, but the result is really well defined, last long and is very resistant.

Not only that, it lasts long enough to compensate for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041059180430/k2311a0414/4.14.10