Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth-Intesne Anti-Frizz Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • The main problem I have with my hair is that it’s dull and looks untamable
  • And because of the hair relaxation and hair straightening, I believe it just made my hair from worse to worst
  • I would really recommend using this product
  • It’s really of quality and although pricey, it’s definitely worth it

• by rycemix

I was introduced to Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum by my sister. Since she already works, she has money to buy a lot of products for her hair and beauty. I would often times ask for her permission to use and test this products for myself just to see if the product works really well. Sometimes, the products work just well for her but it’s a different case for me. But for this review, I would tell you that this anti-frizz serum of Loreal Paris is just full of love.

The main problem I have with my hair is that it’s dull and looks untamable. I’ve don hair relaxation and hair straightening to fix this problem, since my hair became this problematic when I started

high school. And because of the hair relaxation and hair straightening, I believe it just made my hair from worse to worst. When it looks frizzy, it looks like I have thick hair when in reality my hair volume is just thin. It’s just so dry, that sometimes it makes my hair feel thick. I really am desperate to find a product that would help me control my hair and give it the nutrients and glow it really needs.

When I started seeing my sister’s hair looking healthier day by day, I really had to ask what product she has been using. And so, she showed me the orange bottle of the Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth-Intense Ani-Frizz Serum and boasted that it really is a ...

• wonder product. After that, I just had to try the product out for myself.

I usually use it whenever I go to school or I’ll be out of the house. If I’m too lazy to curl my hair, I would at least like my hair to be presentable as it is without having to curl it. After taking a bath, I would just brush my hair for a while and towel-dry it gently just to remove the excess water out of it. If I’m in a hurry, I put the serum in my hair after spreading it onto my palms. If I have enough time, I usually dry my hair in front of the fan until there’s not too much water left in it and then

use the product. Two pumps of the serum is just enough for my hair. I fear to use too much because it’s a bit pricey.

And wonderfully enough, it does make the hair easier to manage and maintain. There was a noticeable decrease in hair tangles. It gave my hair this natural glow, which it usually doesn’t have since my hair is really dry. Although my hair still looks thicker than what it should be, I’m still happy because the serum made the volume of my hair look natural. And, compared to other hair products, the Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz serum is unbelievably light on your hair. I would really recommend using this product. It’s really of quality and although pricey, it’s definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114041058950430/k2311a0414/4.14.10