The Rebel Writer By Lee Travathan  » Books  »
  • This may seem 'far-out' but once you read Lee's books, blogs,listen to her radio programs, you will experience her understanding how important you are to yourself
  • It is a must for those who want to learn a different approach to self problem solving and that life is worth living
  • I know I had and took the chance to make it better, I wrote things about myself i could have never expressed to anyone before
  • I can do anything I desire because I believe in myself

• by Katherine A. Borges

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

She was Godsend to me. The first time I met Lee Travathan, I knew she was an extraordinary individual.

As my new counselor, mentor, coach and friend she extend her services to me in a method she calls Extraordinary Thinking - which is claiming ownership of one’s SELF and make your life more positive, enjoyable and forever loving of all things in our universe.

This may seem ‘far-out’ but once you read Lee’s books, blogs,listen to her radio programs, you will experience her understanding how important you are

to yourself.

By you being ‘the rebel’ writing in your journal or ‘on the page’; exercises on how to claim ownership,loving the self, be accountable for your actions and learning to live in complete gratitude.

Not only will you learn to think differently, but feel differently distinguishing what is to think, what is to feel.

A new approach to living by being your own best friend, being brave to face daily challenges and know that ‘love is all there is.

It is a must for those who want ...

• to learn a different approach to self problem solving and that life is worth living.

As a stage 2 breast cancer survivor, without her method of Extraordinary Thinking - learning that I can be the bravest person to myself, I would have given up and died.

But I’m living proof her method works in my heart.

I know I had and took the chance to make it better, I wrote things about myself i could have never expressed to anyone before.

I cleaned my soul from a

haunted past of low self worth and became worthy to me.

I am a much more giving person because I give and take care of me.

I am now an Author of two books of poetry, and found my true calling.

I can do anything I desire because I believe in myself.

So when was the last time you answered the question,honestly…do you believe in yourself, that you can do anything you desire?Believe and learn to fly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1714041058900430/k2311a0414/4.14.10