Wilton Mini Loaf Pan  » Housewares  »
  • I love to bake and I have been looking to buy some mini loaf pans for a while
  • As luck had it I went to one of my favourite supermarkets and they had a Christmas sale on Wilton Mini Loaf pans

• by RJR

I love to bake and I have been looking to buy some mini loaf pans for a while. As luck had it I went to one of my favourite supermarkets and they had a Christmas sale on Wilton Mini Loaf pans. I

immediately jumped at the opportunity to purchase some of them and have not regretted it.

Wilton’s Mini Loaf Pans have a size of 5.75 inches x 3 inches and are 2 inches deep. I have used it for many types of baked goods. Brownies, pound cakes, bar cookies, quick breads and even lasagna! Wilton mini loaf pans are made of a non stick material and is obviously heavy duty material from the thickness and weight of a small pan. Although the pan is non-stick, I ...

• Wilton Mini Loaf Pan
      always grease/flour the pans before use.

For the period of time I have had these pans, they have not shown any signs of rusting, but I have damaged the surface of the bottom inside somewhat by using knives to cut some of

my baked goods while still inside the pan. So be aware of not using pointed objects (knives and forks) cause it will damage. Other than that, I love my Wilton Mini Loaf Pans and I do wish I had bought more of them at the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314041058850430/k2311a0414/4.14.10