Dog Chow Menu  » Pets  »
  • Sometimes I like to give my dog some food more elaborated, but I don't always have time for that, and I don't want to spoil him

• by Cal

Dog Chow Menu is one of the dog food brands I have tried for my dog. Sometimes I like to give my dog some food more elaborated, but I don’t always have time for that, and I don’t want to spoil him.

Dog Chow offers a wide variety of already prepared food.

In the case of Dog Chow menu,

it comes in a can.

My dog seems to like it a lot, as he looked happy when I approached his plate and put the product from the can on it.

Although by the look of it, it’s difficult to know what is it made of, the can says that it’s made of meat and veggies, so it’s a ...

• great and healthy nourishment for my dog.

It comes cut in small pieces, what is good, as when the food is crushed, my dog refuses to eat it.

Not only that, crushed food seems to produce him secondary effects, as his stomach is pretty delicate, but this has never happened when I was feeding him Dog Chow.

He always

looks healthy when eating this dog food.

It has a nice smell, something not common in dog food -at least, from my point of view-.

My dog seems to notice it too, as he always eats it so quickly.

This product has a good price too, not too expensive.

Compared to other brands that I have bought previously, it can be considered even cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2914041058830430/k2311a0414/4.14.10