Cream-o cookies
  • A few days ago, when I went to the supermarket, the Oreo cookies were surprisingly cheap, so I bought a box without thinking it twice
  • Although I like the taste of Oreo better, I admit that Cream-o cookies taste nice too, and they're a good option if I ever need to save, as they're delicious and cheap too

• by Cal

A few days ago, when I went to the supermarket, the Oreo cookies were surprisingly cheap, so I bought a box without thinking it twice. Once I arrived home and I ate one, I realized that the taste was different, and after taking a good look at the box I realized that what I had bought was not Oreo, but an almost perfect imitation called Cream-o.

Why

do I say that it is an almost perfect imitation? First, the box design is exactly the same.

The only different thing is the name of the cookies, and it’s written with the same font as Oreo.

When you open the box, the bags also have the same format as when you open an Oreo bag.

Even the cookies have the same appeareance!

The taste was what ...

• made me realize that they are different.

When I took a better look at the bag, it said that the cream between the chocolate cookies have a vanilla taste, and it’s true that the taste reminds of vanilla.

The chocolate cookies have a nice chocolate flavour that could have fooled me, but the cream is the point that make you identify Cream-o.

Although I like the taste

of Oreo better, I admit that Cream-o cookies taste nice too, and they’re a good option if I ever need to save, as they’re delicious and cheap too.

The cookies are crispy, and satisfy my craving for chocolate.

I have learned that I should read better the boxes of the stuff I buy in the supermarket, but I’m glad that I made that mistake, as I discovered a new taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714041058810430/k2311a0414/4.14.10