Paypal.com
  • Nowadays,paypal is considered the best online banking site
  • I just would like to propose that they open this service to other countries like Malaysia,Pakistan,Lebanon,etc. I highly recommend paypal to everyone as your online banking site

• by Sydney Sales

Nowadays,paypal is considered the best online banking site. Most businesses make use of the site because of its secured and fast process.

When I started working online,I have heard about this site and my friends suggested me to be part of it.

At first, I am very uncertain to join the site because I will be disclosing

not only my personal information but also my credit card information.

But I got no choice that time,because that is the only way for me to receive payments from the different sites that that I have joined since I am from the Philippines.

After couple of months being a member of the site,I don’t encounter ...

• any problems with site.

All customer service are very accommodating.

Whenever I have some concerns and clarifications,I get a very accurate and edifying answer from them.

I am really glad the I become from of paypal.

Whenever I transferred my money from my paypal account,going to my bank account,they usually advice us that we will get the money

in 5-7 banking days,but I can get the money within 3 working days.

They really work fast.

I highly recommend paypal to everyone as your online banking site.

I can guarantee you that they can provide you a better and fast service.

Paypal.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4214041058790430/k2311a0414/4.14.10