Bleach Manga Volume 2 (Graphic Novel)
  • The story’s very well done and I have to say that I like the manga version of these events more than I do the anime’s version of the same story
  • I enjoyed reading this one and I recommend it if you like shonen action mangas or enjoyed the anime that was based off this manga

• by ReViewMeMedia

Bleach Manga Volume 2 begins with begins with Rukia going after Chad after he tries to protect a bird with a human soul from a Hollow that he can’t see. Ichigo helps his sister get back home when she’s not feeling well and Ichigo learns something about the soul inside the bird.

This manga was great,

it was very exciting, well written and nicely illustrated by Tite Kubo, who writes and illustrates Bleach. The story’s very well done and I have to say that I like the manga version of these events more than I do the anime’s version of the same story. The manga just feels much more exciting than the anime, and it’s not that the anime wasn’t good; it just comes across much better in the manga than it did in the anime.

I enjoyed reading this one and I recommend it if you like shonen action mangas or enjoyed the anime that was based off this manga. The good thing about the ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1713041058670830/k2311a0413/4.13.10