What’s New Scooby Doo TV Episode: Farmed and Dangerous
2.5
  • I think I saw this episode once in the past and it is still a pretty decent one
  • If nothing else, this is an episode I would definitely let my kids watch

• by Review Vigilante

I was up kind of early yesterday morning because our youngest daughter didn’t want to sleep. So, I ended up flipping channels and, since there wasn’t anything else on at the time, I ended up watching an episode of What’s New Scooby Doo with her; Farmed and Dangerous.

I think I saw this episode once in

the past and it is still a pretty decent one.

Scooby and friends end up visiting a farm (though I’m still a bit confused about how they know the guy running it since he looks like he is an ex-gangster or something) and help the farmer try to solve the mystery behind a ghost that keeps ...

• terrorizing everyone and seems to be after five puppies that are on the farm.

The revelation that the puppies dog tags have numbers and those numbers form a security code when placed in the right order doesn’t seem all that shocking (I kind of figured it was something like that early on).

But, I have to

admit, I didn’t see the ending coming (though there were a few hints about that throughout the entire episode).

If nothing else, this is an episode I would definitely let my kids watch.

It’s an updated version of a show I grew up with but still manages to keep the same qualities that I loved when I was a kid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1013041058650830/k2311a0413/4.13.10