Memorex OptFix Pro CD Cleaner
  • I bought Memorex Optifix Pro to clean the scratches and smudges off my CDs a long time ago
  • It isn’t the best at removing all the scratches and smudges and you can still see some of them on your discs
  • I don’t really recommend it because it doesn’t work that well
  • The problem is that the pads wear out quickly and you have to keep buying replacements

• by ReViewMeMedia

I bought Memorex Optifix Pro to clean the scratches and smudges off my CDs a long time ago. It works alright, but it leaves this strange looking residue every time I use it. It isn’t the best at removing all the scratches and smudges and you can still see some of them on your discs.

It’s relatively easy to use, but you have to buy replacement pads and

the cleaning solution once you run out. And for what you buy, it doesn’t work that well, it cleans some discs but it can’t fix them all. I don’t really recommend it because it doesn’t work that well. If you need to buy a cleaner then it’d probably be okay, but it’d be much easier to take it to a video game store like GameStop or GameXChange and ...

• pay money to have them clean it for you than for you to go out and by Memorex’s OptiFix Pro. For saying it can clean discs really well, it doesn’t really do a good job compared to taking it to get it cleaned.

The problem is that the pads wear out quickly and you have to keep buying replacements. It’s also a little tricky to insert the pads

into the machine. They tend to pop out. This machine isn’t really worth buying. I can’t really recommend it to anyone since it doesn’t really work that well. I say don’t buy the Memorex OptiFix Pro and I recommend just taking your discs to get them cleaned somewhere that has an expensive CD buffing cleaner that actually fixes discs. Memorex OptiFix isn’t really a machine that can do that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613041058630830/k2311a0413/4.13.10