FreeTress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig in Halle
  • I love the versatility that wearing wigs, weaves, and extensions provide
  • About one week while I browsing through listings on Ebay, I saw this wig brand new with tags for sale by a private seller for the amazing price of $20
  • I need this was a deal to good to pass up, and I decided to take my chances and buy this wig
  • However, this is definitely a bob styled wig
  • I think that it would make a good starter for people who are not very experienced with front lace wigs

• by simply_fabulous

I love the versatility that wearing wigs, weaves, and extensions provide. Recently, I have begun a love affair with synthetic front lace wigs which offer the naturalness of a human one at a much more affordable price. About one week while I browsing through listings on Ebay, I saw this wig brand new with tags for sale by a private seller for the amazing price of $20. I need this was a deal to good to pass up, and I decided to take my chances and buy this wig.

Before I bid on this item, I looked at the sample picture on its tag that gives an idea about how it will look after it has been applied so I could have an idea about its appearance. I will tell you that the wig looks slightly than what is shown. In the picture, the wig looks

like it has this slight bang swoop on one side more like a grown out haircut or medium length hair. However, this is definitely a bob styled wig. It looks very natural and the lace that is in the front extends to about a fourth of the crown of the head. I have another synthetic lace front that does not have a hairline that looks as natural as this one. The hair in the very front of the wig that is on top of the lace is somewhat sparse which makes it look like real human hair in a relaxed texture. The way that this wig is constructed gives this slightly sheer effect that really does look like a natural scalp.

Although the hair on this wig is very straight, it does not have that horrible “wig” look that I hate. I believe ...

• one of the reasons is because the hair in the front of the wig is not too thick. The only thing that I do not like about the style is the back of the wig. It is slightly too long and it does not curl under or “fold” like a bob. The wig that I have is in color 1B/30, and at first I thought I was going to hate it. In the picture on the tag that is attached to it, the wig looks like there is this one big highlight of color 30 and the rest is black. I was happy too see that the highlights in this wig are very subtle and they are spread throughout the wig as if they had been foiled in a hair salon.

Sadly, this wig is not heat resistant. However, the style of it

has this natural body to it so it really does not require any styling to look good. Although this is a shorter style, I was able to pull some of the hair back in a hair ponytail style, and there are three combs (one in the back and two in the front) that are made inside of the wig that secure the wig well so you do not have to use glue or tape adhesive.

I was surprised about how much I like this wig, and I believe it would be great for the summertime. I think that it would make a good starter for people who are not very experienced with front lace wigs. Cutting the lace in the front of this one is much easier than the one that I have that has “baby hairs,” and I also like how pretty the hairline is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113041058530830/k2311a0413/4.13.10