Wrigley’s Extra Wildberry Frost Gum
  • Typically, I am not much of a gum chewer, but I think I am rapidly becoming one now because of this gum

• by cjaneb877
      Hail be to Wrigley’s for creating a fabulous new sugarfree gum! The Extra Wildberry Frost is awesome! It obtains fruity characteristics without making you feel like you are chewing a sugarball of bubblegum! It is light and crisp, refreshing, and although

it does not obtain a minty taste, it still leaves your breath and tastebuds tingling! I just discovered this new flavor the other week, and I am now addicted to it! Typically, I am not much of a gum chewer, but I think ...

• I am rapidly becoming one now because of this gum! I have not had luck finding it in all stores to date because it is a newer flavor, but my guess is that with time, the gum will gain increased popularity, and probably
        be sold in various grocery stores, and drug stores! So, anyone who enjoys chewing sugarfree gum, should absolutely give this new flavor a try! It is a nice change from the typical sugarfree mint flavors that are usually produced, and I really enjoy it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271511105820830/k2311a1115/11.15.06