Tire Outlet Store Reseda  » Cars  »
7257 Reseda Blvd, Reseda, CA 91335
  • The store has lot of space and I got my problem fixed pretty fast which made me even happier
  • But the store is very reliable in my experience with people there always
  • I have experienced problems at many other local workshops at Reseda like waiting for fifteen minutes just to see the service guy coming to ask the issue

• by demandon

Tire Outlet Store at Reseda has great service minded people out there. I went there with a flat tire in one of the wheels and got required tire there. The happiest thing was that the installation and wheel alignment was done almost for free.

This was different from other major stores. The store has lot of space and I

got my problem fixed pretty fast which made me even happier.

They were not very hesitant to show me all the choices. The not so common thing I could find at this place was the collection of used tires.

There were used tires starting from twenty five dollars and I could not find any problems with that. But I ...

• finally opted for a new tire itself and got it for eighty dollars including installation.

May be next time if I change all the four tires I may opt for cheaper used tires. Tire Outlet Store has a lot of them to choose from.

I really did not find any down sides with this store. One problem can be

its location.

It is little far from major tire centers. From near by major cities this place was an average long drive.

But the store is very reliable in my experience with people there always. I have experienced problems at many other local workshops at Reseda like waiting for fifteen minutes just to see the service guy coming to ask the issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 913041058180730/k2311a0413/4.13.10