Kodak Max Vertility Plux 800 film
  • The new Kodak Max Versatility Plus 800 film is the best

• by cjaneb877
      The new Kodak Max Versatility Plus 800 film is the best! Let me tell you, that film can capture fantastic shots in fast motion, slow motion, sunlight, or nightlight. It is the greatest that I have

found, and it literally thrills me because I am now able to capture memoralbe moments of my children, eventhough they’re always in fast motion! Children in action are not easy to photograph, but thanks to this new ...

• fantastic film made by Kodak, I have been able to capture priceless pictures of my children, that I will surely cherish for a lifetime! Anyone looking for a high-resolution finish on their pictures, and a film that
        can be used to capture great photographic shots regardless of weather conditions, or the speed at which motion may be occurring, should absolutely check out this product! It has thrilled me to pieces, and I give it two thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431511105810830/k2311a1115/11.15.06