Solar candles
1.5
  • I was really excited about getting this hot new product, and was so disappointed to find that they're not all that they're cracked up to be
  • I wouldn't waste my money buying anymore of the solar candles, or recommend them to anyone

• by cjaneb877
      One of the hot new items that stores are selling this holiday season are solar candles. Let me tell you, they’re not all they’re cracked up to be. I’ve purchased four sets now, manufactured by several different companies, and unless the light is or is not hitting them just at the right angle, they’re rather annoying. Typically,

if I want electric candles in my windows for the holidays, I want them in each of my windows, not two out of twelve, or six out of ten. The solar candles make it very difficult to accomplish that task because often, they will fail to pick up the solar rays during the day, so they will automatically turn ...

• on, and if you are in a room where it is too light, they will then turn off. I was really excited about getting this hot new product, and was so disappointed to find that they’re not all that they’re cracked up to be! Maybe in a few years, they’ll create digital candles and then we’ll all be
        set for the holidays! I wouldn’t waste my money buying anymore of the solar candles, or recommend them to anyone. They’re about twenty dollars for each set of two, so I would encourage people just to go right ahead and save time and money, purchasing the regular electric candles. They are acutally probably less of a headache in the longrun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461511105790830/k2311a1115/11.15.06